Saturday, March 12, 2011

Billiards Slogan What Is A Good Billiard Slogan?



Sofia
Again it has done it again, this American film director, is one of my favorites. Nobody like her to capture the essence of naturalness and simplicity.
daughter of the legendary director and producer Francis Ford Copola and Eleanor Coppola has also tried their luck as an actress since childhood, working in The Godfather or Star Wars: Eppisodio I, The Phantom Menace. Among his best known films as director: Lick the Star (Short), The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation, Marie Antoinette and Somewhere.


Here I leave you with their latest advertising campaign for Miss Dior Cherie. And tell me what you think ... I returned to captivate.



Photos
making off (....)


and ad
(...)



pink roses, salmon is my favorite color!






VERY CHIC

;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment